السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ Hello, all my friends :3 Welcome to my blog! How are u? I hope u are fine! At this time, I will give your information about APPLICATION LETTER APPLICATION LETTER Application Letter is a letter written for a variety of purposes in our day to day activities which can be domestic or professional. It is a liability conferred upon the sender by an authority . In such a liability the sender is expected to explain, inform/pre-inform the authoritative receiver about particular ongoing/upcoming activities, events, process or procedures. It is also a written request when written for assistance, admission, employment, favour, information, permission, service etc. A letter of application is also an accompanying document as and when required. When it does so it is known as Cover Letter. An application letter is largely a formal type of letter as it follows a predefined format which is applicable to most type of application ...
HELLO EVERYBODY WHO HAS READ MY HOLIDAY STORY!!! HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY!! On holiday, I was only on holiday home with my family. I helped my aunt and my brother clean the house, repair the tree and doing other jobs. Although my holiday just at home, I can still do fun activities. I have a favorite footbal club, that is Liverpool When there was a Liverpool match I always watched it when the holidays. So happy to be watching the game. My holiday was so colored when I can watch Liverpool match, and the game is winning.
Exposition Text Definition of Analytical Exposition Text Analytical Exposition is a text that elaborates the writer‘s idea about the phenomenon surrounding. Its social function is to persuade the reader that the idea is important matter, and to analyze the topic that the thesis/opinion is correct by developing an argument to support it. Generic Structure of Analytical Exposition Text # Thesis: Introducing the topic and indicating the writer’s point of view. # Argument : Explaining the argument to support the writer’s position. The number of arguments may vary, but each argument must be supported by evidence and explanation. # Reiteration: Restating the writer’s point of view / to strengthen the thesis. We can use the following phrase to make conclusion in reiteration Purpose of Analytical Exposition Text – To convince the reader that the topics presented was an important topic to be discussed or gained attention by way of providing arguments or opinions that support the main idea ...
Komentar
Posting Komentar